How to fast and pray
When we talk about how to fast and pray. The first main thing to understand is What is God`s will. God always love, if you talk with him. if you pray always he will loves you very much. Remember that fasting like a Christian means to very humble yourself just before Him. This is the solution to glorify our Lord. Always keep these factors in mind while you fast. Shouldn’t confuse this with any other causes of fasting such as weight loss, etc. Center it around Jesus.
In case you don’t may have learned of the strength and importance of fasting, here are several extremely important facts.
- Fasting was a great expected self-discipline in both the Old and also New Testament eras. As an example, Moses fasted a minimum of two recorded forty-day cycles. Jesus fasted 40 days and also reminded His supporters to fast, “when you fast,” not if you fast.
- Fasting and also prayer can restore the losing of the “very first love” for your Lord and result in a much more personal relationship with Christ.
- Going on a fast is a biblical method to truly humble yourself in the sight of Our god (Psalm 35:13; Ezra 8:21). King David said, “I humble myself through fasting.”
- Fasting can easily convert your prayer lifestyle into a more potent and more personal experience.
If you fast and pray, you will discover yourself being humbled as I did. You will discover more hours to pray and look for The lord’s face. So that as He leads you to recognize and also repent of unconfessed sin, you are going to experience special benefits from Our god. Now you have an idea about how to fast and pray. Generally, how to fast and pray is not easy so you have to do lots of prayers for it. After that you will have own understanding about how to fast and pray.
Fasting is not easy. This may sound much simpler in concept than it shows to be in practice. It may be shocking how on-edge we feel when we miss a meal. Many an idealistic new faster has made a decision to miss a meal and only found our belly drove us to create up for it long before the next mealtime came.
Fasting seems so simple, but the world, our flesh, and the devil conspire to introduce all kinds of difficulties that keep it from happening. In view of assisting you to start down the slow path to good fasting, listed below are five simple pieces of advice. These suggestions might seem pedantic, however the hope is that such simple counsel can serve those who are new at fasting or have never very seriously tried it.
- Start small way.
- Plan what you can do instead of eating foods
- Think how it affects others around you
- Try different kinds of fasting ways
- Fast something other than foods etc.
However, Jesus did not plan anything before fast. So we are weak people we are planning everything. My final idea is how to fast and pray is important but Do not plan it. Just do it.